ATHENAPowerLink® is a nonprofit that provides a business mentoring program designed to increase the growth and profitability of women-owned businesses.
ATHENAPowerLink® guides women business owners in defining and achieving tangible goals by providing them with access to a panel of business advisors. Each advisory panel is hand-selected based upon each woman business owner’s individual needs. These volunteer panelists serve as mentors and advisors for a 12-month period at no charge to the woman business owner and, ultimately, strive to help the woman business owner achieve growth and profitability.
ATHENAPowerLink® is offered in Baltimore through a community partnership spearheaded by PNC Bank and local business leaders. ATHENAPowerLink®Baltimore is managed by a volunteer governing body.
ATHENAPowerLink® is open to any woman whose business:
- Is at least 51% owned and actively managed by a woman.
- Has been in business for a minimum of two years.
- Has a minimum of two full-time employees (including the owner).
- Has annual revenues of at least $250,000 for retail or manufacturing businesses, or at least $100,000 for service businesses.
- Has clearly defined company objectives/goals with explicit reasons for seeking ATHENA PowerLink®’s assistance in meeting those objectives/goals.
Applications are being accepted NOW for participation in the program. To find out more, click here.