Digital Health Forum presented by EAGB & BioHealth Innovation, Inc.
The Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore (www.greaterbaltimore.org) and BioHealth Innovation (www.biohealthinnovation.org) have partnered to host a Forum focused on the growing Digital Health industry in the Baltimore/Washington region and beyond. The Forum is free and will be held virtually on March 25, from 1 – 3:00 pm. There is no fee and all are welcomed, but you must register in order to receive the link to the event.
REGISTER TODAY BY CLICKING HERE.
The Digital Health Forum features two panel discussions and a moderated conversation. Brief welcome remarks from Rich Bendis and Michele Whelley, CEO of BHI and EAGB, respectively, will open the Forum.
PANEL ONE: The Role of Academia in Digital Health
Moderated by Saralyn Williams, partner in EY’s Life Science practice.
• Dr. Eun-Shim Nahm, director of the University of Maryland School of Nursing’s Masters Degree program in Informatics. This graduate program was the first of its kind when it was launched in 1989 and has been consistently ranked as #1 in the country.
• Dr. Kenyon Crowley, managing director of the Center for Health Information and Decision Systems (CHIDS) in the University of Maryland’s Smith School of Business, and of the Health Insights AI Lab. Dr. Crowley is an associate research scholar in the global top ten ranked Decision, Operations and Information Technologies department
• Dr. Zariel Johnson, program manager – technical at UPMC Enterprises, the innovation and commercialization arm of UPMC, leading the efforts of UPMC in the Pittsburgh Health Data Alliance (PHDA)
PANEL TWO: Digital Health in Healthcare
Moderated by Dr. Juergen Klenk, partner and Precision Medicine lead at Deloitte Consulting.
• Ricardo Johnson, head of Healthworx and Senior Vice President of Corporate Development for CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield. Healthworx is the venture capital, corporate development, and commercialization arm of CareFirst.
• Pothik Chatterjee, executive director of Innovation and Research for LifeBridge Health.
• Nate Weiner, co-founder of Avhana Health and head of EHR at Amalgam Rx. Avhana was recently acquired by Amalgam Rx in 2021.
CONVERSATION: International Collaboration in Digital Health
The Forum culminates in a conversation moderated by Rich Bendis with:
• Laurent Waessa, senior business development advisor, life sciences and medtech, Québec Government Office in New York.
• Marina Massingham, CEO, Aifred Health Inc., a Canadian digital health company focused on clinical decision support in mental health, starting with depression.
Digital Health Forum Sponsored By: