Cecil County' Growth & Development Symposium - October 2019
Local and regional experts gathered in Cecil County at the Chesapeake Inn on October 24, 2019. Keynote speaker, Steve Jacobsen, V.P. of Domestic Development for Great Wolf Resorts, talked about why Cecil County was chosen as the next site for a Great Wolf Lodge.
- Changing Face of Manufacturing: The impact of technology & innovation on this traditional industry and the status of the talent pipeline
- A Panel, presented by the Economic Alliance of Greater Baltimore and moderated by EAGB President & CEO Michele Whelley, on the “Changing Face of Manufacturing: The impact of technology & innovation on this traditional industry and the status of the talent pipeline”
- High Quality of Life: Water access, scenic landscape, open space, recreational opportunities, and thriving downtowns – we have it all here!
- Small Business Growth & Support: Small businesses are on the rise & we have the resources to help them grow
- Opportunities & Partnerships: Land Availability + Jurisdictional Collaboration + Speed to Market